[Chat] short-term apartment over Thanksgiving weekend?

Maya Kosok mayagk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 23:17:45 EDT 2013

Hey Charles Villagers - We manage a short-term furnished apartment rental
in Charles Village, and recently had an inquiry from a previous renter for
Thanksgiving weekend but our place is unavailable. They come to Baltimore
to visit grandkids and enjoy staying in the neighborhood. We had great
experiences renting to this couple, and I can recommend them as visitors.
If any of you have a furnished place you rent short-term, I'd like to pass
along information for Pam Rosenthal - <pamr at well.com> - please get in touch
with her directly if you have any availability during
Thanksgiving. Take care, -Maya

--
Maya Kosok
mayagk at gmail.com