[Chat] Water is off

Stephen J Gewirtz gewirtz at bellatlantic.net
Thu Sep 12 14:26:00 EDT 2013

I went out a little while ago (just before it rained), and there was
still water coming out from the hole in the street.  My guess is that
last night, they simply restored water service but that they still have
a sizable repair to do.  There is a traffic cone to warn motorists to go
around the hole in the street.

We will probably lose our water service again when the repairs are
made.  Hopefully, the city will warn us ahead of time.

Steve