[Chat] Roofer

John jfspur at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 10 16:44:01 EDT 2014

A lot of my clients have used Tim Bittner of Precision Roofing. His office # is 410-235-5753.

Another roofer doing a fair amount of work in the neighborhood is Ricky LaRicci who advertises in The Charles Villager.

Also, I thought that I would point out that several people I know thought they had a leaky roof when in fact water was entering through deteriorated mortar joints on exterior brick walls.

John