[Chat] Package stolen!

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Wed Nov 26 22:07:15 EST 2014

Hello, neighbors,

A thief stole an Amazon package this morning from my front porch on
the 3000 block of Guilford.  Officer V.A. Class took a report and said
that the Northern District is aware of the problem.  He took the issue
seriously and talked to our neighbors, who got an Amazon order this
morning too.  They were home to receive the package, but I was at
work.  Officer Class said they've received reports of different
descriptions of package thieves that don't match, so they figure there
are more than one of them.  It didn't sound like the Northern District
has a plan to deal with this.

I contacted Amazon, and they'll replace the package, no extra charge.

Thanks,

Emil Volcheck
volcheck at acm.org
http://EmilVolcheck.com/