[Chat] Fwd: 2015 CSA Open!

Maya Kosok mayagk at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 16:20:16 EST 2015

Hey folks - We hosted this CSA last year on our porch on Guilford Ave. and
had great veggies all season long. Many CV families and neighbors
participated. It's an easy and convenient pick-up d the farmers are good
friends and great to support. Just wanted to pass the info along in case
anyone else is interested. Maya