[Chat] trees and pits

John jfspur at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 30 14:17:04 EDT 2015

It is possible that a resident on your block agreed to maintain several trees including the ones by your house. This year I agreed to care for a new tree in front my neighbor's house as well as one in front of my own home. But I believe either the CVCBD who received a grant for tree planting or someone from Tree Baltimore should have contacted you. There is a company contracted to water the newly planted trees using irrigation bags. Kirsch Jones, a resident of the 2800 block of Guilford Ave & CVCBD board member could probably tell you more about the recent plantings.