[Chat] Moving sale

Greg Alexander ugagrad93 at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 09:47:14 EDT 2015

After 12 years, Paul and I are putting our house on the market soon in order to achieve our dream of living aboard a sailboat. We are having a large moving sale this Saturday at 8:00 a.m. Please see the link below for the Craigslist ad detailing some of the items we will have for sale. Hope to see you on Saturday.
-Greg
Big Moving Sale-antiques, household appliances, decor, neon, furniture

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Big Moving Sale-antiques, household appliances, decor, n...Large moving sale! Indoors - items located throughout the house. Everything must go! We are not moving any of the items you will see. Antiques, small appliances, Fi... |
|  |
| View on baltimore.craigslist.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

 Greg Alexander
Executive Editor, STONE HOUSE PUBLICATIONS
410-935-1050
greg at gregoryjalexander.com
2629 Guilford Avenue | Baltimore | MD | 21218