[Chat] Passing of Nathan Conn -- Help Veronica and Dylan

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Tue Oct 27 00:14:15 EDT 2015

Dear neighbors,

Some of you may have heard of the passing of Nathan Conn, a resident of the
3000 block of Guilford.  He is survived by his wife Veronica and son
Dylan.  Odette Ramos has organized a GoFundMe campaign to help them out.
(Details below)

There was a lovely gathering this past Saturday afternoon in the Abell Open
Space of family, friends, and neighbors.  Nathan, Veronica, and Dylan had
just recently moved to our block.  Kathleen and I had met Veronica but not
Nathan.  Nathan worked at Textron in Hunt Valley.  I learned from a
coworker that Nathan was a talented and innovative engineer, who worked on
unmanned aerial systems.  I learned about his caring and thoughtful
character from his mother Beth.  Please consider supporting Veronica and
Dylan.  Feel free to share this message.

Thanks,

--Emil

To support Veronica and Dylan please go to the link below:

https://www.gofundme.com/vn6znfs4

[image: Imágenes integradas 1]