[Chat] Confectionary tools

Lauren Redmond lauren1redmond at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 14:55:32 EST 2016

Hi, helpful neighbors!

It always is amazing how helpful and resourceful this group is for any
request I have made so I figure I would try again to see if you can fill
our need.

My nearly 10yo son has been in a confectionary after-school club (cool,
huh?!) and has a cake decorating contest this Saturday. Unfortunately, he
can't find his tools, which is a crazy mystery and very bad timing. Does
anyone have a icing piping bag and tips, and maybe even rolling cutters
(for fondant), that we can borrow until this weekend? They will be washed
and returned in the same condition. If someone wants to sell theirs that
goes unused, we would love that as well.

Thanks for considering.
Lauren