[Chat] AIA Open Space visioning at Sunday's Street Fair

Linda Forlifer lforlifer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 09:26:15 EDT 2017

The Abell Improvement Association (AIA) was awarded a Spruce-Up Grant from
Central Baltimore Partnership to make improvements to the AIA Open Space on
32nd Street. We are looking for input from the community of users: what
would you like to see in our pocket park: a mural? new seating? more trees?
portable lawn games like croquet? Please stop by the AIA booth at this
Sunday's Street Fair (noon to five) and tell us what appeals to you. At the
table we'll have drawings of our current Open Space and suggestions for a
range of possible improvements. You'll be able to note your preferences and
give new, creative suggestions in writing; this feedback will guide our
volunteer landscape designers P.E.L.A., who are working with
representatives of Rec and Parks, Neighborhood Design Center, and AIA.
Later this fall we will announce a public meeting to consider specific
plans for the Open Space.

At the fair you may also enjoy a crab feast, live music all day, children's
activities, food & drink, vendors & non-profits, stoop sales, and more!

Peabody Heights Main Stage Schedule

12:30 pm  Sac au Lait

1:20 pm    HexGirlfriends

2:10 pm    manners manners