[Chat] Dentist recommendations

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Sat Jul 13 21:02:44 EDT 2019

Lauren,

For a primary care physician, I recommend Nurse Practitioner Jill Crank
with Hopkins Remington:

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/community_physicians/our_team/nurses/jill_crank.html

For a dentist, I recommend Dr. Alexandra Welzel with K. Michael Murphy &
Assoc.

  https://www.baltimoreuptowndentist.com/baltimore-md-dental-staff.html

I've been a patient of Dr. Welzel for years.  I've not been long at Hopkins
Remington but have been happy with Ms. Crank.

Thanks,

--Emil

On Sat, Jul 13, 2019 at 11:10 AM Lauren Redmond <lauren1redmond at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi, neighbors!
>
> We have a new health plan with EHP and a new dental plan with Delta Dental
> through JHU. Can anyone else who uses those plans recommend a pediatrician,
> adult primary, and a dentist in the area for our whole family? My kids are
> 13 and 10 so we aren’t needing specifically a pediatric dentist. I have
> looked at the list of names on the websites, but would prefer to have some
> specific recommendations.
>
> Thanks for your help,
> Lauren Redmond

Emil Volcheck