[Chat] Air mattresses

Lauren Redmond lauren1redmond at gmail.com
Fri May 31 15:01:49 EDT 2019

Hi, neighbors.

We have family coming to visit next weekend into next week (6/6-6/12) and
we need two full or queen size air mattresses. Our pumps aren’t working
anymore and at least one of the pumps is not replaceable. Before we buy
new, I am wondering if anyone had any that we could borrow for the week.
They are for adult use so we prefer that it be a little thicker than the
ones that are only a couple of inches. They might both have 2 people
sleeping on each of them. I am happy to test myself if you are not sure how
well it/they are working anymore. I’d be happy to buy them as well if they
are working well.

Thanks for considering.

Lauren