[Chat] fleas?

jdy Chat@charlesvillage.info
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 23:37:02 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0051_01C2FC95.6CB7B2A0

i use frontline, prescribed by my vet, on my 2 dogs and cat. knock on wood,
no problems yet. i use 'avon skin so soft' for myself for the pesky
mosquitoes.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Beth Bullamore
  To: Chat@charlesvillage.info
  Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2003 5:19 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chat] fleas?

  Instead of a flea collar, check with your vet about some of the various
medications that they have  - collars on outdoor cats can be a problem.  Our
new not-quite full-grown kittens have not been out so it isn't an issue for
them, but out prior cat was prescribed a medication that we put on the back
of his neck once a month or every other month.  It was great and worked very
well - absorbed through the skin and killed the fleas if they tried to bite.
(He was allergic to flea bites so the new medications were much better than
flea baths!!)

  Beth