[Chat] ramp to I-83

Crystal cver1001 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 14:28:46 EDT 2003

Boy am I glad that I can take the train!

To drop Justin off at work when I need the car, we've
been going straight down Maryland, following it over a
bridge and through some wiggly bits where it turns
into Cathedral, and then turning a quick left on
Eager. After a couple of repetitions, it seems pretty
easy.

Alternatively, my brother recommends going North on 83
and turning around at Cold Spring lane, which requires
a merge across three lanes and a U-turn that I'm not
sure is allowed. I think there may be a sign missing.

Either way, it doesn't seem to take any longer than
usual to get out of Baltimore. It always takes longer
to get out of Baltimore than it does to get to D.C.
once I'm on the highway.

Good luck!

-- Crystal