[Chat] Re: [Discussion] frustration

tweefie millspaugh tweefie at juno.com
Sat Aug 30 10:00:08 EDT 2003

The corners, even the best ones, would only get you enough to maybe cover
cigaretters and toilet paper for the week.
And I for one, am extremely unsympathetic to those folks, and I dont
think Im alone...It never looks like they do too well -
What about home care nursing?  There must be a demand for that...
Maybe in the Towson area where there might be fewer hours and
more $$  ?