[Chat] upcoming holiday performances

Sarah Andrew Wilson sarah at phloot.com
Mon Dec 15 12:00:03 EST 2003

Dear All,
This past weekend I performed a holiday program featuring the flute,
piccolo, fife, and recorder at the VLP's International Holiday Festival.
What a lot of fun!  I had an attentive audience, including a few
wide-eyed toddlers that sang along and danced to my music.  We even
caught the eye of a Channel 2 cameraman.  At the festival I learned more
about holiday traditions from around the world and got to sample some
tasty holiday treats.  It was a warm, friendly, even magical place to be
and I'm glad I was able to be a part of it.

I have two more exciting holiday performances coming up to which I'd
like to invite everyone:

KENNEDY CENTER
Washington, DC - Sunday December 21 - 6:00pm
I will conduct the Woodbridge Flute Choir in an hour-long holiday
program on the Millennium Stage.  Admission is free.  If you can't make
it down to Washington, you can watch it LIVE on the internet at
www.kennedy-center.org <http://www.kennedy-center.org/> , or afterwards
in the archives of the Kennedy Center web site.

FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS
Kensington, MD - Friday December 19 - 7:00pm and 8:00pm
Again, I'll conduct the Woodbridge Flute Choir in two short holiday
programs at the Temple Visitor's Center, which features the beautiful
annual Festival of Lights.  Admission is free.

For directions or more info, ring me at 410.243.6475 or e-mail at
sarah at phloot.com.

Cheers,
Sarah Andrew Wilson