[Chat] JHU Charles Village Project

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Wed Feb 5 23:55:25 EST 2003

[I am forwarding this from Salem Reiner from JHU Community Affairs,
but without the attachments.  --Emil]

All:

At our meeting of May 22, 2002, we (Johns Hopkins University) stated
that shortly after a developer had been selected to develop the 3300
block of St. Paul Street, we would commence holding community meetings.
Please find our follow up to this statement below.

Attached you will find a notice of invitation to our community meeting
regarding the Johns Hopkins Charles Village Project (bookstore), to be
located at St. Paul and 33rd Streets. The meeting will take place on
February 20, from 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. in the basement of Sts. Philip
and James Church (2801 N. Charles Street). The meeting will be hosted by
Struever Bors., Eccles and Rouse, other members of the development team,
and Johns Hopkins University. An original of both documents has been
mailed to you.

In case you are unable to open the attachments, I have included the
text below.

I am looking forward to seeing you.

Salem
Salem Reiner