[Chat] Re: [Discussion] to much snow

jdy jberlin at bcpl.net
Thu Feb 20 02:10:27 EST 2003

i  spent hours yesterday digging out my car. tweefie,her son, and morgan
allen helped. as many of u  r  tired of hearing, i work 3-11p. when i came
home 11:30p wed night,some f____,piece of garbage tore down my markers and
took the space for him/herself. to say i was livid is an understatement. i
parked right along side of him/her. i was not obstructing the flow of
traffic, just his/her's flow of traffic.
the morning is going to be interesting.

judy