[Chat] RE: [Discussion] too much snow

Sarah Andrew Wilson sarah at phloot.com
Thu Feb 20 12:41:20 EST 2003

I'm continuously amazed by the friendly, neighborly efforts in our
community.  The amount of time it takes to dig out a car is indeed
overwhelming, and it's been great to see everyone helping each other
with the cars & roads.  I am wondering, however, how long we will
continue to "reserve" parking spots?  I willingly park my car three
blocks away from home because all of the available spots around me are
reserved, but I'd prefer not to do this for the next month.  I'm not
complaining - I understand why they're reserved - but what's the
unofficial time line for this?

Cheers,
Sarah