[Chat] Re: [Discussion] to much snow

Brad Schlegel wbschleg at erols.com
Thu Feb 20 13:15:13 EST 2003

Way to Go Judy!!!  I have a nice spot on 36th street and Tivoli for my Miata
for which I paid a guy $15 to help shovel.  I have not even tackled digging
a spot in front of my house.  No one has taklen my space, yet - but it
should be a crime to do so!  Unfortunately, the reverse is the crime
(blocking a space with furniture, etc.)

Brad