[Chat] Re: [Discussion] too much snow

Chat-admin at charlesvillage.info Chat-admin at charlesvillage.info
Sat Feb 22 16:44:00 EST 2003

My guess would be till there is no need to hold a spot - - -
Perhaps you could dig out a new spot, then 'reserve' it for yourself ?
We (on my tiny block) used to ALWAYS 'reserve' our spots - It was at one
time understood whose spot was whose - and no one parked in anothers spot
- then the the local businesses began to boom, and the residents NEVER
had a place to park due to night shifts, shoppers,
bar patrons, etc.  so we would barricade our spots - the practice was
honored for awhile -  but eventually succumed -
Maybe by monday when all the snow has turned to water and drained into
our basements, it will no longer be an issue.