[Chat] table and bookcase needed to borrow

dawnacobb at mindspring.com dawnacobb at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 25 07:06:20 EST 2003

Hi all: I am getting ready to renovate my kitchen and need to borrow a table and bookcase.  Does anyone have anything sitting unused in their cellars?  The table will be used as a counter more or less; the bookcase to hold canned goods.  Let me know.

Also...I still have available an almost new gas dryer and a fabulous over the island pot hanger if anyone is interested.  If you know a charity that could use a dryer, let me know that, too.

Thanks, Dawna