[Chat] found husky

jdy jberlin at bcpl.net
Fri Feb 28 12:03:50 EST 2003

my  neighbors found a dog around mlk blvd and mcCullough sts a couple wks
ago. they have given it a try and are unable to care for her. she is a
beautiful husky.l;looks small to me but neigh states  spca stated ar'd 2
yrs. i don't know much about the stages of growth with dogs but i didn't
think she was two. they had taken her to spca in hopes owner would find her.
she was there a week. she was to be put to sleep but my neigh couldn't let
that happen so they took her back. please don't ask me about any details.
this is what i was told. i cannot say whether she has had any shots or been
fixed. they have not taken her to a vet.( i know they should,but they are
young with limited resources).  the dog is referred to as 'girl'. she is
very friendly and sweet. seems to understand some commands but does better
if hand signals are also included.again she seems small for a full grown
husky but what do i know.
if anyone is interested or knows anyone interested please let me know either
by e-mail or phone.410-366-3960( all multiplies of 3)  :)
my neigh doesn't have time to care for her properly. i suspect she is in the
house most of the time. the woman seems to be impatient with the dog
although not mean. she states she sometimes sits on her stoop,lets the dog
run up and down the street for exercise. girl  has not run off and comes
when called.
any takers?

judy