[Chat] My Deployment

Brad Schlegel wbschleg at erols.com
Fri Feb 28 01:37:21 EST 2003

Today I found out that I will be deploying  overseas sometime in the
next two weeks.  I must report to Ft. Dix by noon on Saturday (3/1) to start
inprocessing and training.   I am assigned to the 325th MI BN, normally
stationed at Ft.
Devens, MA.  Please keep me in your prayers and pass this note to anyone
else who might be interested in knowing my status.

If anyone wants to send me an e-mail, please send  to
william.schlegel at us.army.mil  or use my home e-mail (above).  Please share
with anyone else who was not on the above list who might have interest in
knowing.

Sincerely,

CW4 W. Brad Schlegel

PS:  I apologize for any duplicates.  Some of you may be on some of my group
lists.