[Chat] ...Transplanting...

arjay arjay at bcpl.net
Wed Jul 16 14:16:38 EDT 2003

Dawna,

There is a "prospective garden spot" in my block that would be wonderful for
donated plants.  I have thought of it before, and considered asking anyone
digging up a plant to be discarded, to donate it to this spot, ...but alas,
...there just ain't enough time to do all the nice things I would like to do.
The spot is a plot of ground just beyond the sidewalk between 3118 & 3120
North Calvert Street.  Please keep it in mind.  I don't believe it is exactly
public, but it's pretty obvious that nobody gives a damn about it.  I'm sure I
could arrange for the owners to cooperate with some planting.  There are
several neighbors there who would willingly care for "our new little garden".

Regards, Arjay

>===== Original Message From Chat at charlesvillage.info =====
>Hey...has anybody checked out the new dessert cafe that is on the corner of
33rd and Charles? If so, let me know so I can included something about it in
the next Villager.

>Also...the garden club will be working with STreuver brothers to relocate
plants, flowers, bushes to other parts of the neighborhood from St. Paul
Street.  If you know of a public place near your house that needs a plant, let
me know.  Anyone who