[Chat] Re: [Discussion] Recycling in electronics

william.schlegel at us.army.mil william.schlegel at us.army.mil
Sun Jul 27 19:23:01 EDT 2003

Despite the good stuff on the PHA website, it is clear that the "Peabodies" want people to go to the website, rather than publish the details here on the discussion list, where everyone can benefit.  Some readers of this list do not have access to the Internet, but merely have e-mail accounts.  To me this is a subtle way of saying "we have what you want", but we won't share it with you completely.

The best place to find information about City Services is on the City website.  This is the website for the recycling office: http://www.baltimorecity.gov/government/dpw/recycle.html  You can download a schedule from there as well.  http://www.baltimorecity.gov/government/dpw/images/2003UniversalRecyclingCalendar4.pdf  For more information please call the Office of Education & Enforcement at (410) 396-5916

Brad Schlegel