[Chat] [Discussion] choice of house paint colors

Andre Barnett barnettandre at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 09:59:40 EDT 2003

Did anybody check out Artscape this past weekend?  Anything to share?  I
like the dance performances this year; especially the performances at the
Langsdale Auditorium.  I watched the Baltimore/Chicago Contemporary Dance
Theater, they were great on Sat, and on Sun. I watched a Solo performance by
dancer Cathy Paine, who was fabulous.  I also saw three short films "The
Ref", "The Snell Show", and the "Vest".  All three very good, and the the
"Vest" was laugh out loud funny.

Andre