[Chat] I had a dream!

Andre Barnett barnettandre at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 15:15:25 EDT 2003

Hi all,
I had a dream!  I dreamt that Doug Armstrong came to my art party and found
plenty of parking.  I dreamt that Gren came to my art party and couldn’t
find a scrap of trash anywhere!  I dreamt that Arjay was at my art party,
and he was explaining his new development idea for CV.  It had a Venice
theme, and something about flooding St. Paul St. which would require a
special water tax. Gren, Christian, and Pamela were all standing around
Arjay holding wine glasses, politely nodding there heads.  What a utopia!
How can anyone resist making it all come true!

Just join in my efforts for “Shameless Self-Promotion”  along with my good
friend Mark Cottman.  Because it’s time for another:

ART PARTY

June 8th, 2003 • Sunday 1-4 pm
at the home of André Barnett
2112 St. Paul Street
Baltimore, MD 21218
Sunday 1-4 pm

Paintings by  Mark Cottman & Andre Barnett

Please Join Us For An Afternoon Of Art, Music, Food & Spirits

For Additional Information Please Call
410-685-3788
barnettandre at hotmail.com

Directions to 2112 St. Paul Street Baltimore, MD 21218

Coming from the South: Take I-95 all the way into Baltimore.  (Do not take
I-695,  the Beltway;  do not take I-895, the tunnel thruway.)  Take Exit 53
(I-395).  Then bear right at the fork for Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.
Follow King Blvd until it ends (a bit less than 2 miles) at a large
intersection.  Turn left onto Howard Street.

Coming from the North:  (From I-83):  I-83 Southbound merges briefly (at
Exit 14) with I-695 Westbound;  then at the next exit (Exit 23) it splits
off again. Stay on I-83 through this.  Exit at North Avenue (Exit 6).  Turn
left at the light, to go under the expressway, then over a bridge.  At the
end of the bridge, turn left at the light, onto Howard St.

Coming from the West:  From I-70, take Exit 89 (I-695 South).  After about 5
miles, take Exit 11 (I-95);  Bear left where the ramp splits for I-95 North
(Exit 11A).   Take Exit 53 (I-395).  Then bear right at the fork for Martin