[Chat] good website for writing

Emil Volcheck volcheck at acm.org
Wed Jun 11 23:40:47 EDT 2003

I like the Arts and Letters Daily website.  They always
find great articles to read.  Here's an excerpt from a
Wall Street Journal article on french cheese:

---
Christian Berger, France's agricultural attaché in Washington, says the
U.S. ban on all raw-milk soft cheeses from France is too strict. "We
don't feel our cheeses are that much of a weapon of mass destruction."
---

Or from the National Post:

---
As ideological spirit, guess whose ghost haunts the halls of the Bush
White House? Thomas Jefferson? Friedrich Hayek? Herbert Hoover? Try Leon
Trotsky...
---

For more good writing, check out the the site:

---
Arts & Letters Daily: pithy summaries of some of the best
writing on the Web, at:
                http://aldaily.com
---