[Chat] flute teacher in CV

Sarah Andrew Wilson sarah at phloot.com
Thu Jun 12 11:31:47 EDT 2003

Many of you know that I am a flutist and, now that the weather is
getting warm and our windows are open, may have even heard me practicing
in the afternoons (Carnival of Venice, anyone?).  Well, in addition to
being a performer, I am also a flute teacher and am eager to fill my
home teaching studio with Baltimore students.

If you or someone you know is interested in taking flute lessons, I'm
your woman!

I've taught for ten years, have two degrees in flute performance, was a
teaching assistant in grad school, and have performed across the country
from the Mesa Symphony Orchestra (Arizona) to the Opera in the Ozarks
Festival to the White House.  Many of my students have won competitions
or positions with honor ensembles.  I teach beginners through advanced
students.

Best regards,
Sarah Andrew Wilson
410.243.6475