[Chat] RE: renovation convention in Balto.

Crystal cver1001 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 10:48:28 EST 2003

If I read it correctly, the website says it's $40 to
buy advance tickets to the exhibition hall and there
will be a 30% increase to buy tickets at the door.
Unfortunately, that's far too expensive for me, when I
know I'll only have an hour or two to spare to attend
on Sunday, which is when exhibitors will be packing
everything up anyway.

Do you know if anyone has any free or reduced price
tickets? Did I misread the website?

Thanks.

Crystal