[Chat] RE: renovation convention in Balto.

Crystal Chat@charlesvillage.info
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 07:48:28 -0800 (PST)

If I read it correctly, the website says it's $40 to
buy advance tickets to the exhibition hall and there
will be a 30% increase to buy tickets at the door.
Unfortunately, that's far too expensive for me, when I
know I'll only have an hour or two to spare to attend
on Sunday, which is when exhibitors will be packing
everything up anyway.

Do you know if anyone has any free or reduced price
tickets? Did I misread the website?

Thanks.

Crystal