[Chat] Belgian block free to a good home

dawnacobb at mindspring.com dawnacobb at mindspring.com
Sun May 11 22:01:27 EDT 2003

hi all...I have a bunch of Belgian blocks that need a new home.  They are irregularly shaped grey rocks that were supposedly ballast in ships that came to Baltimore.  They were sued to pave some roads, like the street in front of Hopkins Hospital. In other words, they are old and of historic value.   They form the paving in part of my garden. If anyone wants them for garden borders, they are great.  let me know. Dawna Cobb