[Chat] Belgian block free to a good home

jdy jberlin at bcpl.net
Mon May 12 01:11:04 EDT 2003

hi,
am i to late?
i'll take a sign.
judy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: dawnacobb at mindspring.com
  To: chat at charlesvillage.info
  Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2003 10:01 PM
  Subject: [Chat] Belgian block free to a good home

  hi all...I have a bunch of Belgian blocks that need a new home.  They are
irregularly shaped grey rocks that were supposedly ballast in ships that
came to Baltimore.  They were sued to pave some roads, like the street in
front of Hopkins Hospital. In other words, they are old and of historic
value.   They form the paving in part of my garden. If anyone wants them for
garden borders, they are great.  let me know. Dawna Cobb