[Chat] ...does anyone know?...

jdy jberlin at bcpl.net
Sun May 18 23:46:19 EDT 2003

the loading dock,on gwynns falls parkway, behind mondawmin mall.
they have a lot of old stuff. or u can wait till strever starts bulldozing
the 3200 blk st. paul, go into the houses and save what u can.i'm going to
try and save some of the plants and bushes.  that's what people did with the
houses giant had demolished.
just a thought.:))

jude(jdy)(judy)