[Chat] Re: [Discussion] Friend looking for a 2 bedroom apartment

Crystal cver1001 at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 12:03:53 EDT 2003

I haven't asked, but I suppose it might have to do
with not wanting to walk too many blocks to work &
class and not wanting to pay or wait for the bus. With
2 points of interest, the most convenient locations
would be represented on a map by an oval, not a
circle. So, for example, Barclay & 31st or Charles &
29th might be OK, but not Guilford & 29th or Howard &
28th.

It's moving in/moving out time anyhow, so I'm sure
that as soon as I hear about an open apartment,
someone will ask me if I know of any. Also, I spoke
with Robert Lizardi yesterday and he said he was just
listing a house for sale on Abell. I think it was
3023.

We just got new neighbors next door that had the
misfortune of having their car hit by someone running
a red light within a few days of moving to Baltimore.
Since they haven't been able to get a parking permit
yet, I've loaned them my visitors permit so they don't
get any more parking tickets on a presently immovable
vehicle. Do you suppose there'll be a table at the
Charles Village Festival to get permits?

-- Crystal