[Chat] UNFAIR FARES! ... was Re: [Discussion] Location correction for Transportation issues paneldiscussion -- May 28th at 7:30 pm at First English Lutheran

Crystal cver1001 at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 15:03:43 EDT 2003

Hey maybe I can be quick enough to answer this before
Matthew --

CPHA has organized a big rally against the cuts in
transit and increases in fares TOMORROW -- that's
Tuesday May 20th 5:30-7 pm at the State Office Bldg.
Auditorium, 300 W. Preston [@ the State Center Metro
and Cultural Center Light Rail stations, and on the
#5, 10, 14, 19, 21, 27, & 91 and near the #3 & 11 bus
lines]

I thought I posted a notice about this a few days ago,
but maybe you didn't see it?

:)

Crystal

(Matthew, was I quick enough?)