[Chat] ...then maybe you know this!...

Crystal cver1001 at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 11:36:32 EDT 2003

I think these folks might have some, but call ahead
first:

Plaza Artists Materials
1009 Cathedral St, Baltimore, MD 21201
(410) 625-9000

They had some pretty kits to make your own mosaic
house number and other cool things to do in your
"copious, free time", as my mother used to say with
appropriate inflection to indicate that there's really
no such thing.

:)

Crystal