[Chat] ...then maybe you know this!...

arjay arjay at bcpl.net
Tue May 20 11:00:27 EDT 2003

Chaz-ville,

Again, ...as an introduction another inquiry ...Someone in CV knows everything
about something!  (a few know everything about everything) It's just a matter
of making contact with the right person.

I need more info on another subject.

Has anyone run across any beautiful house address decals.  You know, ...3108,
...in maybe 6" high numerals, ...black field, ...bordered in gold, ...to be
transferred onto the transom glass above my front entrance.  There are some
beautiful ones in the 2700's N. Calvert.  Where can I get some of those
without resorting to paying a guy to come out and do it by hand?

Advise.

Regards, Arjay