[Chat] Cool pavers

Emily R Chalmers ChalmersE at gao.gov
Thu May 29 09:16:31 EDT 2003

Hi all--

We're trying to unload our leftover pavers before the garden walk.
They are very nice 18" square gray concrete pavers with a design that
looks like hot cross buns but is probably intended to mimic cobbles. Not
to be found elsewhere! Anything similar will set you back $5 a pop at
Home Depot, and ours--around 30 of them--are FREE!

Build a cheap patio or pave part of your yard for the "court" part.
Stack 'em in your causeway as an indestructible plant stand. Keep them
in your garage and spend next winter thinking of all the neat things you
could do with them.

Send me an e-mail or give me a call if you're interested:
chalmerse at gao.gov. Home number 410-366-4094.

Emily

NB We also have a pile of stones that once made up part of a wall in
our garden and that I heard may have been filched from around the
neighborhood. (Bot by us! By previous occupants!) Any takers for a small
pile of relatively good-looking medium-size high-quality stones? We're
giving them back.