[Chat] holiday houses needed

dawnacobb at mindspring.com dawnacobb at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 26 14:43:28 EST 2003

Hi all....the Charles Village Holiday House tour will be on Sunday December 21 from noon to 3 or 4.
We are still working out details.  BUT we need some houses for our tour.  Please let me know
if you are interested.  The tour includes only so much of your house that you want to share.  Usually
people have their living room/dining rooms decorated and that's what most folks see, but
this is up to you.

If someone could kindly forward this message to the discussion list, that would be great.

Many thanks,

Dawna Cobb