[Chat] parking permit registration

dawnacobb at mindspring.com dawnacobb at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 19 09:54:17 EDT 2003

Hi all....just wanted to let you know that I registered for my parking permits on line last night and it
was quite easy.  I didn't have the exact website for it but found it by going to the city's website and
searching for residential parking. You fill out a form on line and print your receipt. Take that with
you to the Abell Street Fair this weekend or to Images on Spetember 27 to get our permits. (I can't remember
the hours for parking registration, but someone might post them....) Just have your
license and registration handy when you register.

As someone who handled parking registration on Abell for years, this is a time saver for all involved.

Dawna