[Chat] Parole and Probation Hearing - April 7

Charlene293 at aol.com Charlene293 at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 17:16:56 EDT 2004

paroles are on street for legimate reason s nad nuder law nad parole hav
absolutly as much right to move anwhere as any other resident and anyne sles
thanks for remindr whoevver you are nad all adresses..  plan to writ nad ask board
of public works not to listen to to just that PORITON of residents who live
not near parol office but 10 bloacks away absolutly not fair to complan about
this central locaton nimby for surer
what is 'coalition"? what "coalition?" settng off nasaty exchanges like laet
last week on chat list
charlene ostrovsky "charsky"