[Chat] Parole and Probation Hearing - April 7

Crystal charlesvillager2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 10:04:34 EDT 2004

Read it more carefully, Charsky. First, it has
absolutely nothing to do with where parolees live.
Second, the message came from the people who live
right next door, not 10 blocks away. Third, the
subject is essentially that it is not fair for one
community and one elementary school to have to deal
with 5,000+ parolees every week (and their higher
likelihood of having really serious problems, such as
child predatory tendencies), when there are more
suitable places for the facility to be located.

Do you have to wait for a child to be killed before
taking the subject seriously? Are you planning a party
for that occasion? I sure hope not.

-- Crystal