[Chat] clarify this bake sale

jdy jberlin at bcpl.net
Sat Apr 17 22:38:46 EDT 2004

we got erlich because  democrats like me voted for him.
why u ask? #1 slots  slots  slots.most marylanders want slots.  no preaching
please.  people were in an uproar about the lottery.  look where it's at
now.   how do u all  like all the ads for marylanders to come on down to
charleston, so w.va can get that maryland money.
#2. as pink floyd sang in the wall,  'we don't need no education----- well,
we don't need no gun control.
stop messing with my 2nd amendment rights. people don't want to have giuns,
fine ,don't buy any BUT don't tell me i can't.
#3 can't figure out why the democrats played this down. any other time
they'd be dancing in the street. oh well what's a little hypocracy amongst
friends?
michael steele,  michael steele,  michael steele,  michael steele made
maryland history.

hey jude(judy)