[Chat] eye brows

Christine Gray Langwidge at erols.com
Tue Apr 20 19:25:19 EDT 2004

Sarah, I read some place in the past week that Arden's Red Door is opening
in Cross Keys.

I don't know when but I think within the next few months.

I used to go to the one in DC all the time.

Christine

--
No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message.

However, a significant number of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.