[Chat] eye brows

Christine Gray Langwidge at erols.com
Tue Apr 20 19:32:00 EDT 2004

Village of Cross Keys will get Elizabeth Arden Red Door spa
That's how the company Elizabeth Arden describes its national chain of Red
Door health spas, the newest of which opens in November in the Village of
Cross Keys.
>From Christine

It's much later than I thought-November!!

--
No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message.

However, a significant number of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.