[Chat] Re: [Discussion] Fwd: Adopt a swing state precinct with MoveOn PAC

Crystal charlesvillager2002 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 11:21:34 EDT 2004

All signed up! I put down "wherever I'm needed" rather
than a specific state, though it would be easiest to
help out in Ohio and Pennsylvania since I have family
and friends there that I could stay with over extended
weekends.

-- Crystal

http://www.moveonpac.org/precinctpartners/signup.html

https://www.moveonpac.org/donate/leavenovoterbehind.html