[Chat] let's have dinner!

Sarah Andrew Wilson sarah at phloot.com
Fri Aug 13 20:50:43 EDT 2004

Dear Discussion & Chat Lists,
After I suggested that Nico & Tweefie come have lunch with me to talk
more about those crazy yuppies (a recent discussion on the Discussion
List), a few people contacted me privately asking if they could come
too.  So, I propose that we have a Discussion & Chat List dinner!
Everyone's invited!  Let's put faces to names and see if everyone is
really as crazy in person as they seem on e-mail!

Here are the details:

WHAT:  Charles Village Discussion & Chat List Dinner
WHEN:  Saturday August 21 - 7:00pm
WHERE:  TBD (it depends on how many are interested; we can have it at
our house or in a CV restaurant)
WHY:  your twisted, morbid curiosity
RSVP: by Thursday 8/19;  e-mail me at sarah at phloot.com or call
410.243.6475

I'll let everyone know on Friday 8/20 where we'll meet.  It will either
be at a local restaurant or at our house at 3049 Guilford.
Cheers,
Sarah

Sarah Andrew Wilson
flutist, artist representative