[Chat] Drug dealers

Greg Alexander ugagrad93 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 13:17:12 EDT 2004

I know as a somewhat "newbie" homeowner in Charles Village that this may seem naive, but any
advice on how to bust the obvious drug dealers across the street from me?  The rest of my block
(2600 Guilford) is so nice except for this group of men who reside across the street and spend all
day abusing narcotics and what I believe is also dealing judging by the non-stop migration to
their house of others who exit looking somewhat altered.  Anything that I can do?

Greg

=====
Greg Alexander
Freelance Writer/Editor