[Chat] Drug dealers on 2600 guilford

Christine Gray Langwidge at erols.com
Tue Aug 17 14:56:15 EDT 2004

Greg, I am forwarding your message to the CV discussion list.

The chat and discussion lists are quite different: chat is for finding
plumbers, asking about trash dates, etc.

The discussion list is for arguing about the Benefits district, politics,
etc.

I think your question will get responses from both lists.

Christine